Sunday, September 16, 2007

Where I see myself in 10 years

First off, I want to be happy with where I am. I understand that I have goals for my life, but as long as I feel like I am accomplishing these goals, I will be satisfied.

I want to be working in Atlanta in ten years. I know that it may not happen at first, but I am willing to work hard to be in Atlanta for the long term. I worked for Norfolk Southern last summer in Atlanta, and I plan on being with this company for a long time.

I plan on being married at age 31. Hopefully by that time, I will find the right woman in which to spend the rest of my life. I doubt I will have kids in ten years. Even though I do want kids eventually, I don't think I will be ready to have kids. I plan on being very financially stable before I have kids, and I think I will need a few more years of work and financial planning before I have kids.

Although these are goals as to where I see myself in ten years, I understand that life seems to pan out differently than first anticipated. Hopefully, I can take what life gives me and learn from the experience.

No comments: