Saturday, September 1, 2007

Business Writing Blog

Hey everyone! My name is Chris Jones, and I am a senior studying corporate finance. I studied Professional Golf Management before I switched into finance my second semester sophomore year.

For starters, I enjoy playing golf, throwing a frisbee, going out to eat and hanging out with friends on weekends. I personally love family time (after all, there is no time like it). I am a Clemson football fanatic, and I am pumped about Monday's game against FSU! Hopefully, Davis and Spiller can run over the FSU defense just as we did last year.

As for my personality, I am a shy, quiet and reserved person at first. Once you get to know me, I tend to be much more outgoing and more likely to take risks. I smile and laugh way too much - I find humor in everyday situations.

That is a basic overview of who I am. Hopefully, you can learn more about me as the semester goes along.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Even though we didn't run all over FSU the WHOLE game, we still won, right? (This is what I keep telling my hubby, who is a UGA fan. He keeps saying, "You have to play well for two halves.")